Do you hope to put a smile on someones’ face today? Perhaps make their day little better. It will not cost you much, either time or money. And since smiling is infectious it probably will not only be one person you may make to smile today.
Over here are several suggestions on how to make someone smile, do it today!
1. Send flowers to your spouse or significant other at work
2. Compliment a friend or colleague
3. Contribute something to charity
4. Take a friend out to lunch
5. Tell someone you love who is far away that you miss them
6. Make a surprise phone call to a friend, simply to say hi
7. Hold a doorway open for the person walking after you
8. Hug your spouse for no reason
9. Record a joke on a friend’s voicemail
10. Send an e-greeting card to a friend
11. Give up your seat on the bus or train to someone when there aren’t any left
12. Share your umbrella during a rainy day
13. Ask a friend anything at the same time as you are out shopping
14. When it is raining, prepare an indoor picnic for your children.
15. Leave a love letter somewhere where your partner will come across it
16. When you leave a tip at a restaurant, write a nice note, too
17. Tell your kids you love them
18. Say hello and make eye contact with people you see
19. Prepare a surprise meal for your spouse or significant other, particularly if they usually do the cooking
20. Tell your spouse or significant other you love them
Did you know it holds just 17 muscles to smile, however 43 to frown? Why to waste whole of that dynamism frowning when you may just smile.
Here are five further facts about smiling.
1. Women smile longer than men.
2. Smiling to unveil endorphins that cause us feel better.
3. We are all born accompanied by the ability to smile; it is not something we grasp from others.
4. A smile is a global expression of happiness.
5. A smiling man is thought to be a friendlier, charming, outgoing, sincere and proficient than a non-smiling person.
Just remember, smiling is the simplest and cheapest method of improving your looks and in long term, improving your personality.
Smiling also helps us to feel better within ourselves. It soothes our growing tensions and complexities in life. Smile is a hope given to us that life is not the end but only a beginning and problems are not always part of the end it is always a sign that we must strive more for better living.